At The Laser Lounge Spa we provide more than a dozen different services to our clients. One of our most rewarding services that we offer is photorejuvenation laser skin treatments. This is a treatment that is literally life changing for many clients, especially if they are coming to us with facial blemishes, scarring, age spots, etc.
What is Photorejuvenation
Photorejuvenation is a breakthrough in age defying skin technology. It uses intense laser technology to clear all types of skin conditions including: skin discoloration, broken capillaries, age spots, sun-induced freckles, rosacea (redness and flushing), birthmarks, acne scarring, and enlarged pores.
What are the results of photorejuvenation?
The results of photorejuvenation is a more youthful complexion and smooth appearance. The treatment is primarily done on the face but can be done on the hands, back and arms.
Is this the right treatment for you? Here are some of the steps and processes of photorejuvenation:
- The physical treatment will be a cold gel applied to the affected aging areas, then with therapeutic laser lights being delivered to the skin.
- The procedure takes 30-45 minutes and the patient may go back to normal daily activities.
- Usually, for photorejuvenation 5 sessions are needed to make gradual decreases in brown spots on the skin over time. Nevertheless, everyone is different and some may need more treatments than others.
- The results for photo rejuvenation usually lasts for years, if the procedure is done right.
- Some patients like to keep an interval schedule of photorejuveantion sessions that is right for them, to have lasting effects of the treatment on the skin.
- The only side effects for the procedure is mild discomfort during the procedure and mild redness or flakiness to the treated areas of skin.
If you have questions about photorejuvination, feel free to contact The Laser Lounge Spa located in Bonita Springs or Estero 239.728.1234.